You can not receive massage therapy if you:
● Have eaten a heavy meal within two hours of the start of your therapy session.
● Consumed alcohol or non-prescribed drugs before or directly after massage.
● Are extremely weak or clinically exhausted with influenza or any viral illness.
Have a high temperature or infectious disease including infectious skin conditions.
● Have serious medical conditions such as cancer, serious heart disorder, stomach ulcers or other ailments of the internal organs.
● Have had major surgery in the last 12 months or minor surgery in the last 6 months.
● Are in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
On your first meeting with me, I will require you to complete a short questionnaire so that I have a full understanding of any health-related matters which may affect the massage treatment provided.