Booking Terms and Conditions
Prior to booking your treatment with me, please ensure you have read and understood the following Booking Terms and Conditions.
Arriving For Your Appointment
Please don’t arrive early for your appointment as there is limited seating facilities. Extra time has been allowed between appointments to allow me to ensure all surfaces are sanitised between clients.
Cancellation and Rescheduling – General Information
Cancellation by You
I believe in having a simple, clear policy when it comes to cancellation and rescheduling of appointments. This helps prevent any confusion. Please note that using social media (Facebook, Instagram etc) is not acceptable as a suitable method of cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. You should cancel or reschedule using the booking system or if that is not possible, by telephoning me or sending me an email.
You must give at least 48-hours’ notice. Failure to attend an appointment will be charged at full price, with no refund available.
Cancellation by London Massage 4U
In the unfortunate event that I have to cancel your appointment, I will give you as much advance warning as possible. Where possible, you will be able to reschedule your appointment for a later date, or if that is not possible, a full refund will be offered.
You cannot receive massage therapy if you:
● Have eaten a heavy meal within two hours of the start of your therapy session.
● Consumed alcohol or non-prescribed drugs before or directly after massage.
● Are extremely weak or clinically exhausted with influenza or any viral illness.
Have a high temperature or infectious disease including infectious skin conditions.
● Have serious medical conditions such as cancer, serious heart disorder, stomach ulcers or other ailments of the internal organs.
● Have had major surgery in the last 12 months or minor surgery in the last 6 months.
● If you are pregnant, I am unable to offer any treatments.
On your first meeting with me, I will require you to complete a short questionnaire so that I have a full understanding of any health-related matters which may affect the massage treatment provided.